Cashew a New Vegan Cafe in Chattanooga

Yesterday we had a chance to eat at a new vegan resturant in Chattanooga for lunch. Cashew has been open for about five weeks. It is on River Street down in Coolidge Park. Its a small space and they are really just open for lunch. They open at 10:30 and close at 2:30. My wife had the special which was a "Meatball" sub made with quinoa, mushroom, and walnuts. It was served with a side of turnip au gratin which was super tasty. I went with an adzuki bean burger. I was happy how well the burger stayed together. We also tried the chocolate chip cookies and they were really good too. Tasted like they had coconut oil in them. I am going to have to try to make some that way next time I make cookies. Overall good experience at Cashew and will have to eat their again. Its great to have another veggie option in Chattanooga.