Dinner at Cashew in Chattanooga

We drove up to Tennessee for the weekend and Cashew was having a four course southern themed dinner Saturday night. Cashew is great vegan cafe in Chattanooga. It is in Coolidge park on the Northshore. We have been there a few times before for lunch and we ordered from them for Thanksgiving this past year. I have never had anything from Cashew I didn't enjoy and this night was no different.  It was a four course meal that they started off with Pimento cheese made from cashews.
The second course was a salad with tofu "blue cheese" crumbles. I have never had vegan blue cheese before and have no idea how them made it but it was really good.
The main course was southern fried tofu with cornbread, lima beans, and smoky collard greens. The fried tofu was served with the dipping sauce that reminded me of a creamy honey mustard. Sometimes I don't always love tofu but this was good. The greens and lima beans were the best part of this plate.
The last course was key lime pie but I didn't get a photo of it because it disappeared rather quickly. Overall everything was great it was just too much food! The serving sizes were very generous.