Spicy Siracha Granola

I love making granola because its easy and its a portable snack. I will eat it for breakfast with fruit and yogurt but if I am short on time I will just take some with me and eat it plain. It is one of my go to foods to throw in my backpack to take with me on early morning hike. Today I decide I wanted to make some granola that was a little different so I came up with this Spicy Siracha Granola.


To make the granola you need:
Preheat your oven to 325. In a large bowl mix all ingredients together and then spread the mixture out on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes then using a spatula carefully flip the granola. Flipping it carefully will help keep some of your larger granola clumps intact. Bake for an additional 10 minutes to toast both sides. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.