Vegan Marshmallow Treats

On a recent trip to Trader Joe's I picked up a few bags of their vegan marshmallows because we have a camping planned soon and I want to roast them over the campfire but I also decided to make treats with them. Everyone remembers growing up and eating Rice Crispy Treats right? Well these are just like that but better because they are vegan. I started browsing a Peta list of accidentally vegan cereals and saw that Cap'n Crunch was on the list. So that was and easy choice. I knew I wanted to make ooey gooey sticky vegan marshmallow treats with Crunch Berries.
To make Vegan Marshmallow Treats you need:
Add the vegan butter and marshmallows to a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave for one and a half minutes then stir and microwave for an additional minute. Remove from microwave and stir in cereal and coconut. Press the gooey mixture into a lightly greased square baking dish. Allow time to cool and then serve.
These are the marshmallows I bought at Trader Joe's. They don't have vegan in the name on the front but they are labeled as vegan on the back. I love when companies clearly label their products. I have used Dandies vegan marshmallows before as well and really like those but I can't always find them at a store nearby.

 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin