Christmas Gift Ideas 2017

Christmas can be a stressful time of year. Thats why I try to get most of my shopping done early.  I love shopping for my friends and family because I take pride in my ability to pick out gifts they will love. Sometimes it is something meaningful or just something small and goofy that I know will put a smile on their face. 
This post contains sponsored links from Uncommongoods.com. 

To pick out that perfect gift you have to think about what that person likes. Eric knows I really like hiking so a few years ago he was in a local outfitter store finishing out his last minute shopping. A salesperson asked him if he needed help and he told her he was looking for hiking socks for his wife. When the salesperson asked him what kind of hiking his wife does his response was "uh... mostly outdoors?"  Eric does most of his holiday shopping online now. 

Cute Llama Socks!

If you are shopping for your wife a statement accessory that reflects her style and personality is always a good choice because she will know you put some thought into it.  I love jewelry as a gift especially if it's a piece that looks completely unique. Here are a few of my favorite necklaces from Uncommongoods.

Full Moon Necklace (This is the necklace Eric gave me for our anniversary!)

Birth Month Flower Necklaces

Redwood Needles and Pinecone Pendant

Uncommongoods has a lot of great small fun gifts and they are an environmentally friendly company that works artists and smaller companies. They don't sell products containing leather, feather, or fur and they are committed to selling products that don't harm people or animals. Plus a lot of their products are handmade and organic.
Love these Yoga Joes would make a cute stocking stuffer.

I like small gifts because they are easy to wrap and ship but don't let size limit your choice. Have I mentioned how much I love wrapping gifts and my obsession with wrapping paper? I have a large plastic storage bin full of all my wrapping paper. Well all of my wrapping paper that my husband knows about. I don't think he knows about the rolls in the top of my closet. I love mixing and matching the patterns and think the presentation of the gift is almost important as the gift itself.  I feel slightly guilty about my hoarding of wrapping paper because I know it's not super environmentally friendly but I do try to reuse pieces and I always cut it so that I am not wasteful with the paper. 


If anyone is shopping for me *hint*hint* I really want this eco friendly Recycled Wetsuits Yoga Mat it looks so squishy and different than other yoga mats.

I am always looking for unique gifts something quirky that leave a memorable impression. Sometimes the best gifts are things that you might not think your friend would spend money on for them self but you know they will love. 
These vintage looking Dish Towels would make a cute hostess gift for just $20. 

Oh I want these! They look so fun! Himalayan Salt Tequila Glasses

This Insulated Growler for draft beer might make a good gift for Eric.

I hope this gift guide helps you get a jump start on your holiday shopping and most importantly this holiday season I hope you can find some time to slow down, relax, and enjoy spending time with friends and family. In the words of Clark Griswold "I hope this adds to your enjoyment of the holidays"


 
 
 

I received compensation in exchange for writing this post. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin