Biscuit Bar for Christmas Morning Brunch

If you have a crowd to feed at your house over Christmas weekend a biscuit bar might be a fun easy option for breakfast.
We kept our biscuit bar pretty simple and low key.  I offered stone ground mustard, three different store bought jellies (cherry, apricot, and fig) and one homemade nut butter spread
I made Gingerbread Walnut Butter from the blog Well and Full. Sarah's recipe is delicious and it took me less than ten minutes to make it in my Vitamix. I was amazed how well it turned out since I have never tried to make my own nut butter before.   
 
I like to mix and match flavors the cherry went surprisingly well with the gingerbread. 
Don't tell anyone but for the biscuits I just baked frozen store bought biscuits. You can make them from scratch but I went with the lazy weekend option to save time. 
 
I hope this gives you some ideas on what you could serve Christmas Morning!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin