Hello 2018!

Goodbye 2017! I have to admit 2017 was a pretty good year for us even if I have spent the last week of it sick. I woke up Christmas morning not felling so great and then we discovered that our oven was broken. So it has been a bit of a crumby week but Eric fixed the oven with a replacement part that arrived yesterday and I am starting to feel better.
I get a little sad this time of year when when the Christmas lights start to come down. There is so much build up that when it's over its a bit of a shock. I don't really believe in New Year's resolutions but I do like to use this time of year to start planning the year ahead to give myself something positive to focus on. If I do set a resolution it is usually something vague or goofy (like to hike more or to drink more water when I am out drinking) but I won't set a measurable goal because I don't want to pressure or disappoint myself. So in 2018 I want to continue to focus on the things I focused on this past year because they brought be so much joy. I will continue to focus on my yoga practice, find more time to hike and travel. 
Thank you for supporting us and reading our blog this past year. We hope 2018 will be even better! 

Happy New Years!  


If you like this post you may also be interested in...
Goodbye November Hello December


Follow my blog with Bloglovin